Friday, January 8, 2016

Struggling with Motivation

Like most of us on this journey, finding motivation is one of the hardest things to do. My motivation comes in ebbs and flows...sometimes I've got it, to the point of obsession....and other times I don't. I think that is part of learning what works and doesn't work. I am never going to be perfect, I know that. I don't really want to be. What fun is that? I do, however, want to find something that works for me. I follow a website called Greatist. They have a lot of good articles. I am going to share one with you today....The Science-Backed Way to Keep Any New Year's Resolution

While I am not a believer in New Year's resolutions, there are some great tips in this article on how to pick a goal and stick with it. Let me know what you think, and what is one goal that you have for 2016? My goal is to lose about 50lbs. I know I have it in me to do it, and I will succeed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment