Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Creeping Back and a Wake-up Call!

Well, I weighed myself this morning...not pretty! Time to get back on program! Started tracking this morning. Need to get back in control. You would think that working at the Y would really motivate me to get moving. Well, that hasn't happened yet. That is going to change this week. I am going to start working out after work every day. Tonight I have to work at the Y, so probably won't work out. You would think that since I am already there, I should just work out, but I am so exhausted by the end of my shift. I have already worked about 13hours by then, and I am so ready to go home. That may change, but right now, I am just not feeling it.

I was off from my full-time job from Christmas Eve through yesterday. I enjoyed my time off. I got some things done around the house, hung out with my daughter, and just got some much needed rest.

Hope all is well with everyone! Let's get back on track and think before you eat!


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment