Thursday, June 24, 2010

I can't give up...

I simply cannot give up, and I feel like I have. I cannot seem to get back to that point where I take control of my life again. Why? I just can't seem to figure it out and it frustrates me. I know what I need to do, I know what I need to eat, I know that I need to exercise, the big question is...if I know all of this, then why aren't I doing it? The level of disappointment and frustration right now is so low. I am almost back to where I started and it makes me sick. It makes me sick to look in a mirror. It makes me sick when I try on my clothes and they are so tight. It makes me sick to think that I was so close to my goal and I threw it all away.

This seems to be a recurring theme for me. I never seem to finish anything that I start. I wish I could figure out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment