Monday, May 3, 2010

Ugh...

I look back on my past posts, and yet here I am again. I have probably gained about 10 more pounds since my last post. I feel like such a failure. I look at myself in the mirror, and I disgust myself. I look at recent pictures, and I hate them. I am so mad at myself for letting all of my hard work go to waste. I was so happy, and confident when I lost my 90lbs. Now, I am back to feeling like a complete and total failure.

I have been continuing to go to my meetings, but they don't really do anything for me anymore. I already know everything that is talked about. I think I need to take a break from the meetings, and try and do this on my own. I am going to follow the WW plan, but I am going to do things my way. I would like to lose at least 50lbs by the end of the summer. This is a huge task. It will require diligence on my part. I am going to have to monitor myself every moment of the day.

I have said this many times...that I am starting over. Well, this time, I am not going to say it. I am just going to do it.

No more excuses!! Excuses are really just poor choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment