Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Plugging along...

It was a loooong weekend! I don't know if I am PMS'ing or what, but every little thing was annoying me last weekend. If it wasn't my daughter, constantly telling me she was bored, it was my parents bickering back and forth. Ugh!!

I did not watch what I ate all that well. Lots of snacking. We went out for pizza Friday night. I ate too much, but at least it was thin crust! Saturday, we had bagels for breakfast. It tasted so good! Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for "Linner". I knew it wouldn't be good!

I got fish and chips. It was ok. Nothing spectacular. I managed to eat it all however. I was stuffed. Then I got a piece of Linda's Fudge Cake for dessert. OMG it was delicious. Worth every point! It was huge and rich, and such a treat!!! I had been craving a good piece of chocolate cake for quite some time, and that hit the spot!

Sunday morning, my brother came over. It was nice to see him, but he brought coffee cake from the bakery...so, of course, I had a piece. Then, as if that wasn't enough calories, I had to have a bagel too. The rest of the day wasn't too bad. Too much munching on the way to Jeff's parents.

This week hasn't been too bad. Hasn't been great, but not terrible. I got to the Y last night, which made me feel good. Going to hopefully get there tonight. I am going to keep plugging along.

I watched the Biggest Loser last night. It was a good episode. Really made me think about where I was when I had lost all of my weight, and where I am now. I was so much more confident, and happy with myself a year and a half ago. Now, it seems like it is such a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment