Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feeling good...

3 days in and I feel better than I have felt in a long time. I went to the gym last night and did weights, which I haven't done for months, and 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Worked up a good sweat. It felt good.

I have been trying to eat healthier. I have never been a lover of vegetables, but I do like fruit, so I am going to try and eat more fruit, and less processed foods. I have been eating strawberries and fresh pineapple all week. It tastes so good.

I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning. Then, we are taking off to visit my parents. I am looking forward to seeing them. Haven't seen them in about a month. Mom, Cal and I are going downtown. I love going downtown. We are going to go to the Cheesecake Factory and Millenium Park. If it rains...not sure where we will end up! I am going to have a piece of cheesecake. I am going to enjoy it, and then get right back on track. I cannot let this set me back on the wrong path. I absolutely cannot let that happen again. We are also going out for pizza, so I have to control how much I eat there as well. Sunday we are going to my inlaws for a cookout for Mother's Day. It will be nice to visit with them, and I am usually pretty good at their house.

I feel like my mind is in the right place right now, and it feels good.

Determination - The race is not always to the swift...but to those who keep on running.

No comments:

Post a Comment