Monday, August 10, 2009

New Start

Here is my story in a nutshell:

I am a 43-year-old wife, mother and food-aholic! I love food, especially chocolate, pizza, cheeseburgers...yeah, all healthy foods! About 3 years ago, I started Weight Watchers. It was the best decision of my life. At my best I had lost 90lbs. I couldn't believe I had done that well. I was about 20 pounds from my goal, and I lost control.

I don't know what happened. I just lost it. I have since gained back about 30 lbs. I have tried for several months to get back on track, but to no avail. So, starting today, I am making a vow to myself that I will lose this last 50 pounds. I am going to set my goal for January 2010, but if I know one thing about weight loss, it is not a quick process. It is a long, unstable, and unpredictable undertaking.

This week I vow to:

1. Get to the Y at least 5 days
- Cardio at least 5 days
- Weights 3 days
2. Log what I eat.
3. Blog at least 5 days.
4. Start Jillian Micheals' 30-Day Shred.

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”

No comments:

Post a Comment